We’ve Theme’d TanTrack! Over 30 themes available including a “TanTrack Classic” for those that want to keep the original color scheme. We will be able to do custom themes as well as release theme packs for future updates.
High DPI Support
We’ve added “High DPI” support. This means that TanTrack will have a much clearer font and better support layouts on higher end monitors for salons using Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or better yet Windows 11.
EFTs on Auto Pilot
TanTrack will now optionally be able to run your EFTs without any operator intervention. EFTs will run daily (or every X days as specified) and only tried for the specified number of attempts. Each EFT decline will automatically reach out and contact your clients to let them know and provide a link (for our cloud hosted salons) for the client to update the card on file.
NOTE: This will require a 2nd MID from your card processor. Talk our sales or support team for more details.
Enhanced Vacation Hold
You can now let TanTrack prorate & calculate the amount owed when a customer returns from vacation hold before the billing cycle. For added convenience we’ve added several buttons to also calculate the end date of vacation hold. For example, when a client wishes to go on vacation starting today for two weeks, you can start today, and click the two week button to calculate the end date. If they return before the billing cycle, TanTrack will automatically calculate the prorated amount and charge the designated card on file.
- Added Export to CSV for opted-in SMS Clients
- Added Product Profit & Loss – by Brand
- Added Product Profit & Loss – by Category
- Added Product Profit & Loss – by Manufacturer
- Added Product Profit & Loss – by Supplier
- Upgraded all internal 3rd party technologies used within TanTrack.
- Added support for new industry short URL requirements in text messaging (SMS).
- Enhanced Speed & Workflow in many areas.
- Modernized application graphics.
- Redesigned internal e-mailing system to use our servers when sending any administrative types of e-mails such as nightly reports, dirty bed notices, or password reset requests. All marketing e-mails still require the salon’s e-mail servers.